-= music makes me lose control =-

 

Hi girls & boys :)
22 January 2008




Please visit my friend’s blog called Groove Factory.
He will bring you fresh house music with lot of groove few times a week.
Till now he never gave me boring set so I think you can expect only good music (people who like minimal won’t be satisfied because there won’t be any :) but as he always say that people say :) … when it comes to tastes there are no discussions)
As for other styles, there will be little bit of everything…
Anyway visit his blog from time to time because I am sure that you will find something interesting for yourself…

btw I made this picture... only good comments are welcome :)
posted by good.soundz @ 23:57  
1 Comments:
  • At 24 January 2008 at 23:06, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha :) Nice picture Good.Soundz ;) Thx for the link, I like house music!
    "Not everyone understands house music,it's a spiritual thing,a body thing,a soul thing"

    grtz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Bookmark and ShareAddThis Feed ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites
Archives
Links


© 2006 -= music makes me lose control =-