-= music makes me lose control =-

 

VA - My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town 3 - Mixed By Jamie Lewis [2007]
01 April 2007


01. Dennis Ferrer - Church Lady (Rodamaal Club Mix)
02. DJB & Neal Paul - Eccentric Mood
03. Scott Wozniak - Breathe
04. Greg Kozo & Freakfaze Feat. Karl The Voice - Dandy Dancer (Richard      Earnshaw Mix)
05. Alfred Azzetto - Colors (Walterino Main Mix)
06. Franky Boissy Feat. Michael Watford - Back to Roots (Original Mix)
07. Copyright - I Pray (Main Mix)
08. Kemal - Mega Drums
09. Kemal Feat. Maiya - My Faith
10. Ricky L Feat. M:ck - Born Again (Pastaboys Main)
11. H2O - Livin' For The Future (Dj Rork's Main Vocal Mix)
12. Yass - He Reigns (Main Mix)
13. Bob Sinclar - Champs Elysees Theme (Jamie Lewis Steppin' Out At The      Disco Inferno Mix)
14. Hanna Hais - (Je Ne Veux Plus Être) Ta Reine (Jamie Lewis Monster      Phunk Mix)
15. Sergio Flores & Mitomi Tokoto - That Piano Track (S.F. Chant Mix)
16. Those Guys - I Walk Alone (Dim's Ballroom Ruff Re-Edit)

http://rapidshare.com/files/23729641/VA-My_Girlfriend_Is_Out_Of_Town_3_2007.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/23734385/VA-My_Girlfriend_Is_Out_Of_Town_3_2007.part2.rar

posted by good.soundz @ 00:42  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Bookmark and ShareAddThis Feed ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites
Archives
Links


© 2006 -= music makes me lose control =-